CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS: JOIN US TO TEST THE INTRUST ELEARNING PLATFORM!
The ERASMUS + project INTRusT (INnovative TRaining Solutions for certified wood in furniture, timber, building and foreSTry sectors) is now launching its new elearning course on environmental certifications and digital solutions for the forest-wood-furniture value chain.
We are now looking for interested testers (teachers and learners from vocational schools, universities and further education institutions, companies and individuals) to access the learning material and provide us feedback!
The course covers the topic of wood and forest certifications in the application fields of wood, forestry, furniture and related sectors. The 6 training modules are available in English and are as follows:
- Sustainability in the forest- wood value chain
- Introduction to Industry 4.0
- EU regulatory landscape on Digital and Green transition
- Key enabling technologies for the forest-wood value chain supporting green transition
- Sustainable certifications for the forest- wood value chain
- Closing the loop in the wood sector
The testing period runs from 9th October to 9th November 2023
Interested? Mark your interest on the following form and we will provide you with an individual access to the platform.
Download the description (pdf)